Monday, September 12, 2011

Class #1 + Homework Assignment

Thank you to all of the "students" that attended today's blogging class.  I enjoyed sharing my knowledge of blogging and hoped that I instilled some new enthusiasm for starting your own blog.

As I outlined in class today, here is the homework assignment for our next class on Monday, Sept 19.
  1. If you do not have a Google account, please go to www.blogger.com to create one which you will need before you can create your own blog.  There is a video on the Video Resources page that will lead you through the process if you need some additional help.
  2. Create a new blog.
  3. Write a first post for your new blog and publish it.
  4. If you run into any problems, please send it to me by posting a comment and I will try to help you resolve it before the next class.
  5. Also, use comments to send me any questions that you have regarding blogging and I will try to answer them in the next class.

3 comments:

  1. I have created 2 blogs....The Larson Journal and Vacation Fun. Tried to add Blog Roll but I got a message saying that function was no longer available. Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I tried to find these blogs but I suspect that you have not made these blogs public so that they are not yet searchable. Can you send me the URL's to my email account?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have opened them to the public. TheLarsonJournal.blogspot.com
    TheLarsonVacations.blogspot.com
    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete